[Sca-cooks] was It's quiet in here now minds..

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 05:40:51 PDT 2002

>In a message dated 4/25/02 3:30:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>

> > >Well, i told Flieg about the conversation here last night at
> > >Bratchet, where we heralds get to comment on everyone else in the
> > >Knowne Worlde's name and device submissions.
> > >
> > >Bwa-ha-ha-ha
> > >
> > >Anahita
> > >not the dull innocent she appears to be in the mirror
> >
> > And did you tell him the "Odd" one could make those devices in marzipan?
>
>Olwen, think about how many people on this list could be classified odd.
>Its
>mind boggeling!!
>
>Misha
>Who is more or less one of the odd ones. You should see me in person :B

I'm hoping to.  I am going to find out the cost of a bus ticket from
Richmond to here and am willing to pay for it if you can come up for Garb
Wars.  I know Master Chirhart would like to meet you in person too and share
a bag of Fig Newtons!  Anyway, when I was asked to make a shirt for the
first mate of the Lolly Peep, I had you in mind.
Olwen