[Sca-cooks] It's quiet in here

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 05:46:37 PDT 2002

Oh, you guys aren't the only ones to get schizophrenic weather.  We have a
saying here in the mid-Atlantic region of the East Coast..."If you don't
like the weather, wait 5 minutes!!"  We had a good demo of this last week,
when the weather one day was in the 90's, and two days later, they were
warning us to cover up tender plants as we might have a freeze!!

Kiri