[Sca-cooks] hot tubs at SCA events

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 08:20:32 PDT 2002

Yeah.  Usually they're long and skinny, and may or may not have a divided
end.  You usually put the Kingdom badge in the "hoist" or first area, then
follow that by various other badges.  If I could find ours, I'd send you a
picture...but if you've seen the Atlantian War Banner, it looks something
like that.

Kiri