[Sca-cooks] hot tubs at SCA events

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 26 08:41:35 PDT 2002

Oooooooo....you're very lucky.  I find myself ordering all sorts of things
from them as they usually have just what I'm looking for.  We have a
tradition in our Barony wherein we (B&B) give a "pilgrim bead" to each
person from the Barony who works on a local event.  We usually try to find a
bead that is unique, the idea being that our folk can go back through their
beads and remember our events.  And we usually try to find beads that
somehow incorporate some representation of the Barony...colors (red &
white), cross bottony, etc.  Now this makes finding beads very
difficult...but I can almost always find something appropriate from Fire
Mountain!

Kiri