[Sca-cooks] hot tubs at SCA events

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 10:28:10 PDT 2002

After reading about this practice some time back on this list, I took it
upon myself to begin this idea here in our Barony.  I began making at least
a dozen beads for the autocrat to give out to helpers.
For the upcoming Garb Wars event, Hans made the beads in black and white.
He did a great job.  Who would imagine he would do less?
Olwen