[Sca-cooks] War with AnTir

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 26 12:45:45 PDT 2002

on 4/26/02 8:53 AM, Susan Fox-Davis at selene at earthlink.net wrote:

> <blink>  My name-mates get more interesting every day.  What is the rest of
> this
> Selene's SCA name?  Not that we are likely to be mistaken for each other, what
> with me not a knight, not tall, not blond, not um thin, born female and still
> am, all that.

    And here I just thought they did a really good job with the surgery....

    Shades of an SCA equivalent of Lord Dono.....

    - Padraig o Connell

I doubt they would get a clue even if Blue and Steve themselves came in and
pummeled them mercilessly with a sledgehammer with Blue's pawprint stamped
on the business end.