[Sca-cooks] War with AnTir

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:31:58 PDT 2002

>'Lainie said:
> > >Lainie declared:

> > >Oh! Then maybe I shouldn't put that message in the Florilegium...
> >
> > Stefan! You be nice or I'll... I'll...uh... I'll give your address to
>Olwen!
> >
> > (There! That'll show him!)
>
>Olwen should already have my address as she sent me a neat set of
>perogie presses a while back.
>
>Stefan
>With a mind like a vacuum cleaner. Sometimes there seems to be
>a rip in the bag, though...
>--
>THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

I have it.  Now that I seem to be feeling a bit more like myself, I may just
use it at some point.  I have found myself a bit behind on gags though.
Hmm.  I *did* just come back from Restarurant Depot with
14 pounds of almond paste, 25 pounds of confecitioners sugar, and half
gallon of egg whites and stopped elsewhere for three bottles of rosewater.
Well, you know what they say...if you can't kill em,
over-kill em!
Olwen