[Sca-cooks] Random question- OT, OOP

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Sat Apr 27 13:05:08 PDT 2002

At 10:48 AM 4/27/02,Laura C. Minnick said something like:
>  Ok, what I want to know is..,
>
>I just got back from my walk (12 blocks- half uphill- that last half, of
>course) and on my way back I saw a man, standing with a powervac, VACUUMING
>THE SIDING ON HIS HOUSE.
>
>Is he just out of his mind, or is there a reason why you might vacuum your
>house? It was a nice, well-maintained place, did not lool like they were
>doing prep for painting, and did not look like cleanup from painting.
>
>I am VERY confused!
>
>'Lainie

Because it's more environmentally correct than washing it all?

Siding does need a good cleanup now and then (I'm not so good at it, and
the lapboard siding on some parts of my house has been known to gather so
much dust that you can barely tell the color of paint).

Other than that .. uh.. maybe he drank too much espresso this morning????

Regards,
Maggie MacD.