[Sca-cooks] Fried Rice, was Chinese sausage

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Apr 27 15:42:25 PDT 2002

At 06:22 PM 4/27/02 -0400, you wrote:
>> "I would not, could not, in the dark.  I do not like them, Aeddie-I-am,
>> I do not *like* green peeps and spam."
>> Even Eviler Maire-uh- Lainie, yeah, that's right.....<g>

>ROFL! Ow, that hurts. Cut it out!
>
>Avraham

It does not hurt. What hurts is when you have to read it for the 134,765th
time to the THIRD toddler and you start reading it backwards out of
boredom. I used to have most of it memorized- mercifully God in His wisdom
has taken most of it out of my memory to allow room for other painful
things like stubbed toes, sewing machine accidents, having to push the '72
van across the street, various ugly breakups, the 2000 election, Gwyneth's
Oscar dress...

And you want hurt? Think of Nudamantius... ;-)

And because she can do whatever she wants, I sign this,

Queen Carmen the Orange, Queen of SLUGS!