[Sca-cooks] Alternadamantius

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Apr 27 16:22:55 PDT 2002

At 07:00 PM 4/27/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>>_Classic_?!?!? Classic? As in "It's really an Antique but I can't call it
>>that because I had one when I was a kid and that would make me feel Old"?
>>Or like 'Classic Rock' which my kids call 'Geezer Tunes'?
>
>Responding privately to this quite extraordinary and OT post... no,
>Classic as in, "in emulation of a non-UNIX-based OS"...

*SNORT*!

>Adamantius: Look on my works, ye 'Lainies, and despair

 Oh, woe is 'Lainie! For she could never hope to be a Great as the Great
Master Adamantius, unless of course she was willing to give up a greater
proportion of brain cells than even motherhood did remove from her, but
yea, to have a large portion removed, and then, just then, would she be
brave and wise enough to cook a feast for an event being autocratted by
Puck... Nope, I'll never be as Great as that... ;-P ;-)

The pigeon was delicious.

'Lainie
-la la la... guess I'll go check out the Rock- I hear there might be
mascarpone there!