[Sca-cooks] Perfect fried rice - egg coated

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Apr 27 16:57:08 PDT 2002

Yes, it does sound just like the way to make kasha, and for similar reasons.
If I catch the episode again, I'll get the name and location of the
restaurant, I'm sure they have something published like a cookbook that has
the story of why they're the originators.
Christianna

> Devra the confused...just spent hours and $$ buying very small
> food made of
> fimo--

	Are you a miniature collector?  My mom made a big name for herself among
miniature people with her turn-of-the-century village that she remembered
from her youth.  I watched her make and buy lots of fimo food.  Fun stuff!
Christianna