[Sca-cooks] OP- Help

margaret m.p.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Apr 27 21:03:59 PDT 2002

Tuna Casserole
! can cream of mushroom soup (I usually use Campbell's)
1 soup can of water
1 large can water Packed tuna
1 large can mushroom bits
1 cup frozen peas
2 cups cooked macaroni
! half cup potato chip or bread crumbs
approximately 1 quarter cup butter

Empty soup into a sause pan.
Fill empty can with water and add to sauce pan swirling can gently to rinse
any residual soup into pan.
Empty tuna and mushroom bits into pan and stir until all the above
ingrediants well mixed.
Add peas.
Heat mixture until just simmering.
Combine sauce and macaroni in casaroll dish,
Sprinkle the crumbs over the top.
Dot wither butter.
Bake in 350 oven until crumbs ar browned.
That's the best i can do off the top of my head.
Margarite, veteran of all those church suppers.
>--
>Does any one have a good recipe for tuna noodle casserole? I know this
sounds
>like a dumb request but I have never cooked a tuna casserole before and I'm
>covering for the cook at a church dinner and the menu was set. I have never
>been able to serve fish at events because it has always been out of budget
so
>never redacted recipes for it. Would the Waffres recipe from 'A 15th
Century