[Sca-cooks] Perfect fried rice - egg coated

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Apr 28 09:39:47 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 05:55 AM 4/28/02 -0400, you wrote:
>
>>Farfel wasnt he someones dog!   Chirhart
>
>Name of the guy Danny Kaye played in 'The Inspector General'...

No, his name is Georgi, and Farfel is the given name he provides when
asked, in his Inspector General disguise. He says "I think it's some
kind of soup."

There was actually a big discussion on this one on the Laurel's List
(no twinkies, though). Farfel _is_ the name of a dog in some old
commercials. I forget what product is being advertised; either some
chocolate drink or some cereal product, I'm pretty sure.

Maybe it's some kind of soup. ;-)

Adamantius

P.S.: a quick Web search reveals they were Nestle's Quick commercials.