[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 28 21:45:24 PDT 2002

I dunno about Avraham, but when I make tsaziki, I peel the cuke, scrape
the seeds out of the middle (blech), and then just grate it.  I find it
helps to squeeze the extra liquid out, too.  That's for a sauce.  If
you're after something more salad-ish, small chunkage (half-inch dice or
so) works fine.
Darn it, now I'm hungry for greek food.  and maybe some pita with a good
hummus and some baba ganoush.....;-P
--maire