[Sca-cooks] My Dad...

terry palmore palmoret at juno.com
Mon Apr 29 06:04:07 PDT 2002

It sits right next to the Passage to India in a little strip mall right
before you get to the chippenham overpass on the right hand side as you
are going away from downtown richmond.

hope that spots it better  lol

Naomi

How strange - I was in Richmond with my husband on business a few months
ago, and went looking for takeout Chinese.  I think that might have been
the one I went to.  Is it back in a shopping center?  The one I went to
was really good.

-Magdalena