[Sca-cooks] Marzipan reptiles, was War with AnTir

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Mon Apr 29 14:27:27 PDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:05:26 -0500 (CDT) "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"
<pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> writes:

>> ...hmmm are
>> alligators period??
>> Olwen
>>
>AFAIK crocodiles are period, as they inhabit the Nile.

   And after reading two chapters of interminable (actually they're fun
as long as it's not a Chinese dinosaur--the syllables in those names!!)
dino-stories to my nephew  (i.e the future herpetologist) at nap time, I
can report that alligators are *not* period.  Crocs can be found in the
Nile, India, Asia and Australia, but alligators are native to Florida.

  I guess this burden of reptile knowledge could make me Auntie
Redactyl??

  Elizabeth