demiglaze and Bobby Flay - was, Re: [Sca-cooks] demi-glace

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Mon Apr 29 16:12:04 PDT 2002

> Well, he is definitely good at something, but I wouldn't trust him to
> cook me a hamburger. Come to think of it, I worked with the man for
> four months and never saw him cook anything. Ever.

I have a friend who worked as a line producer on his show one season. He
also states that the man is seriously lacking in clues. If it wasn't for the
prep kitchen, he'd be lost. (Of course, that's true of most TV chefs, but
he's way beyond.)

Can't stand him, can't stand Emeril. Love Julia, love Alton Brown (but the
new cookbook's not as good as the show).

Avraham