[Sca-cooks] Tornadoes in Maryland

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 19:35:33 PDT 2002

My In-Laws live in Waldorf/La Plata.  Jer called them last night to
check on them and found out that one of Jer's brothers was injured
during the tornado.  He was hit with a flying fence, dislocated his
shoulder.  Could be more, though, 'cause he went back to the ER
today.

Fun fun fun.  (not, but well, anyway...)

-Michelle

=====