[Sca-cooks] gyros

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 29 20:32:05 PDT 2002

Also sprach Aurore Gaudin:
>Ok, can we please stop talking about gyros.  I just had a large
>dinner and this is making my hungry for gyros.  Drool.  Aurore

All right. We should stop talking about gyros for a while.

BTW, did I mention I was able to set up the grill tonight here in my
urban brick and concrete hell, and all I had available was skirt
steak for Romanian Steak and some nice fresh veal and lamb cervelato
sausages with garlic and parsley, which could be grilled medium rare
(over charcoal with a few wine-soaked rosemary sprigs) because they
contained no pork? The suffering... .

But yes, we should stop discussing gyros... ;-)

Adamantius