[Sca-cooks] Chocolate yogurt

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 06:19:27 PDT 2002

No problem...at your convenience!

Kiri

PS:  If I can find someone to go with me (it's a long drive), I am going to
the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend.  There will be a fellow
there who specializes in cooking lamb...I plan to see his demo and taste his
products...and if he hands out recipes, I'll try to share them with you
folks!