[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, was War with AnTir

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 30 08:36:29 PDT 2002

Also sprach Olwen the Odd:
>>Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>>>Oooh! OOww!! Was that an explosion in New York? ;-D);-)D
>>>
>>>(I think he got you, dear Master A...)
>>
>>He may have made contact, but I seem to have these wonderful golden
>>scales on my shining tail... pretty impervious.
>>
>>Adamantius
>
>Somehow this is not the vision I got from your poem.
>
>Ol..ah..Phlip

So let me see if I've got this straight. Christos and you are going
to collaborate on a marzipan Adamantius alligator for a subtlety to
be presented at the Coronation of Andreas and Isabella II if they
should win Crown Tourney this weekend.

I'm _really_ tempted to support this idea, just so I can see the look
on her face when it is explained to her that she is looking at a
marzipan Adamantius alligator, and the logical sequence attached
thereto... I think it would be the only time I've ever seen her
speechless.

As for the poem, blame Lewis Carroll and Misha.

Alligatorus