[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, was War with AnTir

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 30 09:35:59 PDT 2002

Also sprach Olwen the Odd:
>Let me see...hm..yes...ah, Avraham, call Christo and have him contact me.
>Now..how big did you say your son was Alligatorus??
>Olwen, who could do that...

Isabella, of course, would be deeply offended at anyone who wasn't
nice to Brennan. At this point he's not the tallest kid in his class,
but he has these shoulders, a new development. Looks kinda like Jet
Li.  He's probably closer to winning Crown than appearing in a
subtlety for one... but he can still be bribed.

Adamantius