[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, was War with AnTir

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Apr 30 17:25:17 PDT 2002

At 08:08 PM 4/30/02 EDT, you wrote:
>> Olwen who would love to have you come up for the event.
>
>No. Overprotective mother
>
>Misha

Misha, Moms are like that. And if you're sick- _I_ would keep you home!

Lots of fruit juice, hot teas (Stash Ruby Mist and Morroccan Mint are yummy
when sick), and Slippery Elm tea for sore throat. And rest!

I have a sore throat myself- Daughter Dearest had the Creeping crud when I
saw her the other day. I'm guzzling fluids because I have an interview
tomorrow...

Aunty 'Lainie