[Sca-cooks] Ebay listing of possible interest

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Apr 30 19:16:15 PDT 2002

Just as a side note if you want to view what is posted there at a later
date, it is possible to view those pics in another window and thus save
them.  Just right click on them.  I am sure everyone knows that but hey
I always like the simple reminders myself.  I might be asking about some
of these things at a later date.  Can't really study them right now.
Thanks to whoever gave that heads up...
Nichola