[Sca-cooks] Re: Bobby Flay

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Apr 30 19:33:04 PDT 2002

Well actually I meant did he ever actually try and hand out any ideas of
his own, and then others have to fix it and end up with him getting
credit.  I am just curious if he would be that bad... he strikes me as
such.
Not neccessarily him cooking it as so much as his idea...  I am just
curious how bad he really is?  I picture a chronic case of hoof and
mouth disease from him having stuck his foot in his mouth so many times
is all.  I have an aquaintance that reminds me of Bobby Flay that is why
I ask.

Nichola

Nichola