[Sca-cooks] Help - email crash

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Thu Aug 1 06:16:15 PDT 2002

If HRM Alys could either get in touch with me or just post it to the list -
I need the menu for the lunch we are doing for TRMs at the battlefield,
pretty please...

my computer at work suffered a brain meltdown and lost all of my profile,
including my saved emails. Normally, I would be able to call IT and get them
to copy me on the saved archives of all of my sent emails, but I am not
actually spposed to do private stuff on my work computer, and highlighting
the need for some illicit emails would not be good right now ;-(

margali