[Sca-cooks] unsubscribe

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 06:33:32 PDT 2002

All,
I'm going to unsubscribe from this list for the moment.  I hope to be able to at least get the digest version when I return from Pennsic, but my new job has me working some pretty awful quantities of hours (maybe I'm making up for all of that time I was out of work???)  So I don't know when I'll be able to return to the full listing.

It's been fun...hope to see you after Pennsic!!

Kiri