[Sca-cooks] Evercrack oop ot

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Aug 2 06:12:55 PDT 2002

Actually over the weekend, they had 100,000 [one hudred thousand] players in
game simultaneously. Of course at the same time over in west commons they
decided to have a plague of werewolves...stomped this little clerics butt
into the dust a couple of times. I even died - and I hate losing the
experience points, waking up butt nekkid of equipment and 2 zones away from
my bod!

margali
Aruvqan in Solusek Ro
[well, also HuPhlungPu, BeenPhun and ZootZootZootie as well for less serious
playtime ;-)]

the quote starts here:
Druzzil Ro is a server on Everquest.  Last time I counted servers on
Everquest, I got a total of 30 something.  And each server could holded up
to 2000 people.  Aurore