[Sca-cooks] marzipan Arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:10:52 PDT 2002

Gee, I frankly cann't remember if I already posted an invite for all you
Pennsic goers to come on down to our camp (House Blackstar, W13 by the
bathhouse beside Iron Lance camp) the first weekend of war week to see the
marzipan Arms we did.  On Monday or Tuesday I shall be carrying them up the
hill and turning them over to the Baron, but Master Chirhart said it would
be nice to have them on display at our camp for a couple of days.

Since Phlip isn't online right now, I will mention that I will be bringing
my little marzipan goodie box with me to the potluck and plan to do a small
version of her Arms in marzipan.  Anyone know what it looks like?  I know it
doesn't have a laurel on it, so I won't go bonks.
Well, if you care to play with some marzipan while your there, believe me,
there will be plenty.  And some pretty cool tools too, thanks to some of
you.  Oh.  And if any of you have children, I am going to be doing marzipan
stuff with children at childrens point on Sunday, between 11 and 2 or 1 and
4 or, well, I guess I'll have to look it up.
Olwen