[Sca-cooks] Everquest drunken trolls

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:36:15 PDT 2002

>Oh.  OK, my bad...I was confusing Everclear with Everquest.
>Oh yah, drunken trolls with superpowers slaying winged beasts
>with, oh, five gallon jugs...

>Olwen, the unclear

Well, you can play a troll in EQ. And brewing is indeed a tradeskill.
You can also get "drunk" (your screen shifts back and forth and
your typing becomes more garbled the more drunk you are).
And trolls can become shamans and thus become stronger, run
faster, can fly, cast magic bolts and have hardened skin. Sounds
kind of super to me.
There are lots of winged monsters in Everquest.

So basically you can have a drunken troll with superpowers killing
winged monsters.

Oh, and there is actually a magic item that is a beer stein that
is used as a magic focus and weapon. In a troll's hand it would
probably come in around 5 gallons.

Hope this helps.

Gunthar