[Sca-cooks] 16 down and just can't finish..

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 17:00:14 PDT 2002

Hi all.  Well, 16 of the 17 kindom arms are completed, bagged, photographed
and stacked in crates.  The 17th one is still sitting a blank purple shield
on the table.  I just can't get inspired.  I somehow have this terrible
feeling I shall be finisihing it at Pennsic.  I just keep waiting for it to
"talk" to me and guide my hand.  It is such a beautiful Arms.  I am afraid I
will not do justice to the subtelty and grace of Calontir.
Olwen, mostly packed and getting itchy to go.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar
Bright Hills Cooks Guild