[Sca-cooks] Yeay! 17 done!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:22:53 PDT 2002

I finally got to it and did the Arms of Calontir, the final one of this
*&*&$$()&!$#&#$~project.
Thinking on it, I am glad we did it.  I got to work closely with Lady
Cordelia again, this time in *my* medium of choice.  It is a great pleasure
to associate her name with our studio.  BTW, our studio, if I never
mentioned it before, is "Edible Illusions".  An odd collection of highly
talented food artists. (if I do say so myself!)
Olwen

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar