[Sca-cooks] good cheese of Aragon

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Aug 6 22:08:39 PDT 2002

>At 07:57 PM 8/6/02 +0000, you wrote:
> >OK. I only had a minute so here is AnTir and Athelmarc
> >http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/thecooksguildmembers.msnw?action=ShowP
>hoto&PhotoID=162
> >  hit the next button for Athelmarc
> >Olwen disappointed they don't look as good in photo
>
>Shaddap! They look TERRIFIC! WOW!
>
>a very impressed 'Lainie

Thank you Thank you.  I was soooooooooo afraid when I saw AnTir's Arms, I
asked Morningstar if she would 'pitch in'.  She flatly said no.  Been there,
done that, old hat, not again.  Now I am sooooo glad she didn't.  I love to
be pushed to go beyond where I think my 'line' is.
Now the taco's?  Well, it's gonna be hard.
BTW ~ Shaddap??  Around here it's 'Snap!'.
Olwen