[Sca-cooks] Home again

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 8 06:52:19 PDT 2002

1177 messages in the in-box. What a welcome home!

The e-mail is an interesting mix.
Ms. Stewart is still e-mailing... she can't reply to Congress,
 but she can write "Host your own garden party with
 MasterCard(R) and Martha by Mail" ... and in another e-mail
she writes: "Our semiannual Tag Sale is still going,..."

And don't I want to help the Nigerian mail scam along?

And the books that have been on order from Italy from December
are again on their way. Damaged mail label this time.

The vacation was nice. My husband and son explored the Tongass
rain forest, we saw glaciers, and whales and lots of birds.
Drove to Anchorage so my mother in law could go to Borders.

Food on the boat was good. I at least didn't gain any pounds and
may have lost a couple.

Knee is still bad; I am ready for MRI and surgery if that is what
it takes.

Johnnae llyn Lewis    Johnna Holloway