[Sca-cooks] OT-OOP: A lovely SLUGly Story!

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Sun Aug 11 22:20:11 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>Yeah- but their bit this week about the grad student who couldn't stop
>deconstructing was pretty funny... at least I though it was. It may be just
>a departmental/academic thing...

Yeah, I saw that (and here's where I get in trouble). My favorite
piece (second only to the one about the SCA conquering Russia just
for kicks) was the one about the guaranteed increase in security for
jocks and cheerleaders in a particular high school to protect their
God-given right to abuse geeks and nerds without fear of retaliation.

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER