[Sca-cooks] Re: [trimaris-temp] CROWN UPDATE I

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Mon Aug 12 20:30:03 PDT 2002

4)  Due to mundane considerations, the individuals that were acting
as my Merchantcrats cannot make this event.   For any merchant
related questions please contact the Autocrat or Lord Brendon...who
should be contacting me asap please :)

Ld Crifon,
     As usual the Harper's Rest Tavern will be open for business at the event, same location as usual, serving travelers feast on Friday night starting at 7:00PM and going till we run out of food, breakfast Saturday morning begins at 8:00 AM, Lunch Saturday day and afternoon begins at aprox 11:30 AM.  There will "take out" dinners available Saturday evening. Orders for dinner Saturday evening must be in the tavern and paid for by 1PM Saturday. There will be someone there to take orders, look for the sign or ask. Pick up of food will be at 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM.  The take out dinners are by prepaid only, there will be no extras. Menue and cost to be posted in seperate Post.  We will be serving our usual fine menu during breakfast and lunch each day. Persons wanting "special" food as vegetarians etc please note to me before event for take out meals Saturday/Sunday evening. Meals for large groups are available.
The Tavern will also be open Sunday morning for breakfast and Sunday day for lunch, afternoon meal during the same times as Saturday. Take Out dinners for Sunday night will be available as well under same regulations as Saturdays take out meal, prepay by 1:00 PM Sunday   Harper's Raid will be camped in our regular area if anyone needs to reserve meals or needs Tavern Info Friday night after we close Tavern.

YIS, Elric
Harper's Raid