[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Pennsic Marzipan

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 19 06:35:29 PDT 2002

Greetings.  And, many thanks to Olwen (and helpers) for the
beautiful marzipan kingdom arms that We received at Pennsic.  As
with most edible things that are pretty, no one bit into it at
Pennsic.  It was carefully packed (somewhere!) and should be in my
living room... no, probably the family room...no, that's camping
stuff...maybe my bedroom...er, that's clothing, mostly... the garb
room... well, maybe in one of the chests... uhm... the study has
some boxes where it might be... or maybe the kitchen... uhmmm...
Well, it's here somewhere and my son and I will unpack as much as
possible before he leaves for Austin this afternoon.  Anyhow, I went
to the web site and saw the glories of the other kingdom's arms.
So... when we unpack it, I will take it to the Investiture of the
new Baron and Baroness so that more folk can go OOOOH!  It will be
eaten there.   Wow!  Is she a marzipan artist!

HRM Alys