[Sca-cooks] Chinese tea

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Wed Aug 21 15:32:28 PDT 2002

So a friend of mine would like to have a small tea at an upcoming event.
She mentioned oolong (her favorite) so I suggested serving Chinese tea
goodies.  [Bonus point for shoehorning it into period.]

Now my question, as I haven't been in Chinatown for a long while, what
sorts of goodies can/should I make? (and please give the recipe, not just
the name)  Master A, is this partially up your alley?

And I found out that (among others) the autocrat staff at Pennsic thought
I was the "entertaining" shift supervisor at Security Point.

Morgana LeCoeur