[Sca-cooks] teachers wanted, Settmour Swamp East Kingdom

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Aug 22 13:21:01 PDT 2002

Hi! We're having an Herbalist & Apothecaries' Symposium in Settmour Swamp
(Maplewood NJ) on October 12, and we're looking for teachers to teach on
herb and spice related topics. I'm especially anxious to find someone
willing to teach on the theory of humors, but anything related to
herbalism, period medicine, agriculture, or (ta da) food seasoning would
be welcome. Other class suggestions will be entertained [I promise not to
sing to them...] If you are available on that date, can get to that place
and are willing to teach, PLEASE PLEASE contact me!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."