[Sca-cooks] Fw: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Sun Aug 25 18:30:23 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: vongraph
To: shire of stagridge ; bards_trimaris at yahoogroups.com ; TrimarisPels at yahoogroups.com ; Trimaris_Costumers at yahoogroups.com ; Trimarian_rapier at yahoogroups.com ; trimaris-temp at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [trimaris-temp] CROWN LYST, TAVERN MENU & HOURS

Menue for Harper's Rest Tavern
Crown Lyst weekend

Friday Night Travelrs Feast served form aprox 7:30 PM till food runs out
Beef Stew and 2 hard rolls  and Coffee or Tea   $3.00

Saturday: Breafast starts at 8:00 AM to aprox 10;00AM
all menue items are available till we run out of that item.

Farmers Breakfast    $4.00 (includes Coffee or tea)
Two Cinnamon Rolls, served warm --$1.00
Oatmeal in bowl  -- $1.00
Coffee, Hot tea   --$1.00 large cup (one refill included)

Saturday Lunch begin serving aprox 11:00 AM

Rat on a stick  -- $3.00
Grilled sausages -- $3.00
Hot Dog  --$2.00
BBQ Beef Sandwich -- $4.00
Smoked Chicken leg Quarter  -- $1.00
Lemon Jalab Drink  --  $1.00
Mint Sekanjabin Drink -- $1.00
Iced tea  --  $1.00
Coffee  --  $1.00 large cup (one refill included)

Saturday Evening "Take Out"  (prepay before 1:00PM Saturday)

Rack of Smoked Pork Ribs Aprox 4 pounds
4 baked potatoes
1 loaf of French bred
4 servings veggies
1 stick butter

serves 4 people  -- $20.00

this is an experiment for the populace who have requested that we supply some sort of dinner for folks.  We are going to take payment for the meals at the Tavern by 1:00PM on Saturday, pick up will be at 5:30PM to 6:00PM.  You  can also pay for Sunday night take out at the same time if you wish.

Sunday Breakfast   8:00AM to 10;00AM

Juevos Rancheros   -- $4.00  (includes Coffee or tea)
Two Cinnamon Rolls warm  -- $1.00
Oatmeal in bowl  -- $1.00
Coffee, Hot Tea  --  $1.00 large cup (one refill included)

Sunday Lunch   11:00AM