[Sca-cooks] Wah!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Aug 26 13:56:55 PDT 2002

Every muscle in my body is yelling at me, I have an array of small bruises
all over, and I still can't believe I left my Baby Bunny all by herself in
the Big Bad City! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

OFC- Friday evening before we came back down for another load Annie made a
batch of tuna n noodles in her wee tiny kitchenette-ette (dorm fridge, hot
plate, small sink). We were so tired and it was so yummy...

'Lainie
going back to bed now...