[Sca-cooks] China

Marian Marian at TheRosenbergFamilies.Net
Sun Aug 25 17:24:35 PDT 2002

I do not know how long it will be before I have email access in
China.

I am leaving at 10am Wednesday the 28th.

I do not excpect to be on the computer again before then.

When I have email access, all messages that I have recieved will
be forwarded to me.

I have started a mailing list called [MarianInChina] at
MarianInChina at YahooGroups.Com for contacting me and for
recieving updates and photos and stuff like that on what I'm
doing over there.

Send a message to MarianInChina-subscribe at YahooGroups.Com if you
want to subscribe.

Later,
-M