[Sca-cooks] Good News!

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 13:41:11 PDT 2002

olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> You have already picked out which college you want to attend,
> haven't you?  In Texas, I recall.  Any other ones on your list?

Prolly UT for graduate (Corporate Law is what I want to go to, either that,
Culinary Arts, or something in Religion). I'm thinking about maybe UVA,
College of William and Mary, JMU, University of Richmond, Georgetown, or
George Mason for undergrad.

Now, if
> they only knew about your alternate persona...
> Olwen

Which alternate persona? :D

Misha
Crazy bi Russian boi