[Sca-cooks] Good News!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 17:42:17 PDT 2002

>In a message dated 8/1/02 4:32:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:
>

> > You have already picked out which college you want to attend,
> > haven't you?  In Texas, I recall.  Any other ones on your list?
>
>Prolly UT for graduate (Corporate Law is what I want to go to, either that,
>Culinary Arts, or something in Religion). I'm thinking about maybe UVA,
>College of William and Mary, JMU, University of Richmond, Georgetown, or
>George Mason for undergrad.
>
>Now, if
> > they only knew about your alternate persona...
> > Olwen
> >

>Which alternate persona? :D
>
>Misha
>Crazy bi Russian boi

Quite an impressive list of universities.  Apparently you have what it takes
to get in.  Which is at the top of your list?  You still hoping to live at
home or move on out?  You can assure you mum that you have plenty of
substitute mums to keep you straight (in a manner of speaking).  Keep us
informed.  You never know who may live around the corner.
Auntie Olwen, hoping he goes for Georgetown, my one of my old schools.
Lovely place.