[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Time

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:39:36 PDT 2002

> > In the meanwhile, do you guys have OLD BAY brand seasoning over there?
> > Olwen
>
>Not in my part of over here, can't speak for the rest of the country though
>
>Hugs
>Meliora
>(Kingdom of Lochac)

No worries.  It is the east coast way of seasoning steamed crabs and the
seasoning is also added to crabcakes, etc.

BTW, what day (date)is Johnathan coming to Pennsic?  I'm going up Friday the
9th, if he is here that day I may just pack along some Maryland Blue Crabs
(if he has no shellfish allergy).
Olwen