[Sca-cooks] Dayboard postmortem Very long

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 1 22:52:31 PDT 2002

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa replied to me with:
>> Florilegium as an article. To both warn other prospective
>> dayboard cooks and to let them know what can be done.
>
> ARGH! Stefan, let me edit it first please! There are one or two things I
> put in there about other people that probably shouldn't go in the
> florilegium, even if they are in the cook's list archive, because they
> could be read the wrong way.

I generally do not modify messages, past what I trim out or spellings

I correct because that is retroactively changing history and what
was said or done. However, this was going into the Florilegium as
an article. If you wish to rewrite it as an article, I will be
glad to have it and that way we can get your full SCA title, name
etc in there. Also, if you have any pictures of this dayboard, I'd
be happy to consider them as well.

I was planning on editing that article this weekend. However, I know

that you are probably busy getting ready for Pennsic, so I will hold
off and await the article from you when you get back. I can email
you a copy of the message to work from if you didn't keep a copy.
Does this sound ok?

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net