Kitty toys... was [Sca-cooks] Pennsic Time

Meliora meliora at hotkey.net.au
Fri Aug 2 02:11:16 PDT 2002

> >No problems! - I'm sure I've got a bell around here
> somewhere.... <tinkle..
> >tinkle... yep - there it is - under Olwen's Bull-roarer...>
> >Hey Mel - You distract Poppa while the rest of us mice add the bell...
> >:-p
> >Mari.. ummm... Super Mouse!
> YOU GO! SUPER MOUSE!!!
> Olwen, bull-roarer (can't ya just wait for that, Chirhart?)

Super Mouse?  Is that like a cross between Mighty Mouse and Danger Mouse?
And how the HECK am I supposed to keep Papa distracted?  I mean I offered
him catnip and a good scratch, the only other thing a Tom would be attracted
to is a female in he .... HEY! This is a FAMILY list guys !!!!

Hugs
Mel ummmm Penfold!