[Sca-cooks] Evercrack oop ot

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 2 08:20:45 PDT 2002

On 8/2/02 6:12 AM, "Marilyn Traber" <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>  sat
on a tribble, which squeaked:

> Actually over the weekend, they had 100,000 [one hudred thousand] players in
> game simultaneously.

    And it's going to get worse shortly.   Sony announced a few weeks ago
that they're bringing EverQuest to the Macintosh.   Which means a whole
bunch of new users.

    - Padraig o Connell

Everything I needed to know in life I learned in Kindergarten.  Like: If
it's from Acme, and the words "rocket powered" or "explosive" are on the
package, walk, don't run, away quickly, and don't bother the nice birdie on
your way out.