[Sca-cooks] how cool is this?

palmoret at juno.com palmoret at juno.com
Fri Aug 2 13:45:01 PDT 2002

---------- Kirrily Robert <skud at infotrope.net> writes:

that is way cool  and where can i get the book  love mysteries and of course food.

  Naomi

I just got an email from a published author of murder mysteries set at
Queen Elizabeth's court, asking permission to use some of my cookbook
transcripts in her upcoming novel.  Cool huh?

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/