[Sca-cooks] marzipan Arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:49:34 PDT 2002

> > Since Phlip isn't online right now, I will mention that I will be
>bringing
> > my little marzipan goodie box with me to the potluck and plan to do a
>small
> > version of her Arms in marzipan.  Anyone know what it looks like?  I
>know
>it
> > doesn't have a laurel on it, so I won't go bonks.
>
>If you know her Society name, I can look her up in the O&A.
>
>I'll try to drop by Sunday to meet you and see your work. ;-)
>
>Avraham

Hmm..I don't know her full name and I'm not sure anyone else online right
now does either.  It's all good, I like suprizes, I was just planning on
showing up with the offer as a B-day gift.  No worries, I can do it without
a preview.  Hell, I do these things in my sleep anymore!
I do hope you and everyone else drops by to see the work that came out of
the studio.  Pretty impressive stuff, if I do say so myself, and I didn't
even do lots of it!  Our camp is right at the bottom of the hill on
Runestone Rd., just to the right of the bathhouse and IronLance camp.  I
have no idea in the world what the Baron is planning to actually do with
these.  I know he has a plan, but, well, .... I'll shut up now...
Personally, if it were me, I would put them on display at troll with a
promisary to the individual Crowns for recieving them on a certain date
before War ends.  But that is just me.
Olwen, proud of the work of the studio